Nova Scotia Museum Sites as Mask Distribution Centres
Nova Scotia Museum sites are pleased to act as community distribution centres for washable, reusable, non-medical masks.
If you can, please purchase your own mask for use in indoor spaces. However, if you are not able to purchase a mask, 24 Nova Scotia Museum sites will have a limited supply available. Masks are available in both adult and youth sizes, and are adjustable. Each person can request up to two masks for each member of their immediate family.
Please consult your local sites regarding hours of operation. When arriving at the site, please let a staff person know that you are there to pick up a mask.
Small businesses can contact the Department of Business at email@example.com for more information, and to be directed to your closest distribution location.
Masks are available at the following locations:
- Museum of Natural History, 1747 Summer St., Halifax
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, 1675 Lower Water St., Halifax
- Uniacke Estate Museum Park, 758 Highway 1, Mount Uniacke
- Ross Farm Museum, 4568 Highway 12, New Ross
- Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic, 68 Bluenose Dr., Lunenburg
- Wile Carding Mill Museum, 242 Victoria Road, Bridgewater
- Perkins House Museum, 105 Main St., Liverpool
- Black Loyalist Heritage Centre, 119 Old Birchtown Rd., Shelburne
- Ross-Thomson House Museum, 9 Charlotte Lane, Shelburne
- Barrington Woolen Mill, 2368 Nova Scotia Trunk 3, Barrington
- Old Meeting House, 2408 Highway 3, Barrington
- Firefighters' Museum of Nova Scotia, 451 Main St., Yarmouth
- Prescott House Museum, 1633 Starr's Point Rd., Starr's Point
- Haliburton House Museum, 424 Clifton Ave., Windsor
- Lawrence House Museum, 8660 Highway 215, Maitland
- Fundy Geological Museum, 162 Two Islands Rd., Parrsboro
- Museum of Industry, 147 North Foord St., Stellarton
- McCulloch House Museum, 100 Old Haliburton Rd., Pictou
- Highland Village, 4119 Highway 223, Iona
- Cossit House, 75 Charlotte St., Sydney
- Sherbrooke Village, 42 Main St., Sherbrooke
- Le Village historique acadien de la Nouvelle-Écosse, 91 Old Church Road, Lower West Pubnico