The Nova Scotia Museum Pass is your ticket to experience Nova Scotia's culture and heritage like never before! The NSM is a family thematically diverse museums located across the province. The credit card-size Pass buys admission to any and all of the museum sites for one low price! Simply flash your pass to any Nova Scotia Museum site to gain immediate and hassle-free access to a great museum experience.
Why is the Pass a Great Deal?
Convenience, flexibility and the best value for your dollar:
- Visit and re-visit as many of the 28 Nova Scotia Museum sites in the province as often as you like for a 12 month period.
- A fun-filled, educational museum experience is always nearby!
- Adapts immediately to your travel plans.
- Something for all ages and interests.
Family Pass (two adults and their children) $92.65 Cdn
Adult Pass (18 Years +) $46.85 Cdn
The Pass offers great value to those planning to visit several Nova Scotia Museum sites. Day admission rates at most of our sites vary from $2-$9 per adult. The more often you use the Pass, the more value it delivers! Please note some museums can be enjoyed year-round, while others are seasonal.
How do I Buy a Nova Scotia Museum Pass?
Toll free at 1-800-632-1114. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
In person at any one of our Provincial Museums.*
*Please check hours of operation
Terms & Conditions
- Passes are for general museum admission only. Special events and programming may incur additional charges.
- Passes are not sold to group tours.
- Passes are non-transferable.
- Please validate the Pass, by signing it upon receipt.
- Passes are valid 12 months from issue date. The more you use your pass, the more value it delivers!