Time: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Class size: minimum 8 and maximum 15
Deadline for payment April 11th, 2017
The workshop includes tips and tricks for
- Hooking more realistic pictorials
- Working with different types of cuts and fibres – both fabric and yarn
- Finishing and framing your project
The 1-day workshop fee includes:
- A pattern on high-quality rug hooking linen
- Expert instruction for hooking and finishing
- Use of a Ross Farm hook and hooking frame
- Coffee breaks and a light lunch
The pattern is supplied but you must bring your own fabrics and fibres in the colours of your choice. Please bring your own equipment if you have a frame, hook, cutter and rug hooking scissors.
Registration Form - Download