The museum will be open from 1:00-9:00pm on November 25th for free to the public and on November 26 the gift shop only will be open from 12:00 -5:00
Come join us for our annual Lighting of the Vessels event
A fun-filled day for the whole family
November 25th, 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm The Museum is open to the public for free
Don’t miss out on:
- Lighting of the vessels and our famous lobster trap tree (6:15 pm) A visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus (6:30)
- Kids zone with games and crafts for all ages (2:00 pm – 9:00 pm)
- Live music with a holiday carol sing-along (6:15-7:15 pm & 7:30-8:30)
- Holiday family movies in our Ice House Theatre featuring: 2:30 pm Elf, 4:30 pm Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas & How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and 7:00 pm Christmas at Cattle Hill
- Marshmallow roasting (in support of the Second Story Women Center)
- Food Vendors and classic holiday beverages
- Salt Store Gift shop is open from 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm (25% off all Christmas ornaments, excluding consignment)
- Take a ride with Seaweed tours and vote on our Light Up Lunenburg decorating contest
Don’t forget we are Stuffing the Truck in support of our local food bank. Drop off your non-perishable food items, gift certificates, or cash.
Don’t miss out on the holiday event of the year, we can’t wait to see you all there.
Check out the Light Up Lunenburg Facebook page for a list of our partners' holiday events Nov 26th